The following disclaimers are associated with your submission of input:
Be respectful. Personal attacks, profanity, and aggressive behavior are prohibited.
Do not post:
- Solicitations, advertisements, or commercial endorsements of products, treatments, services and/or manufacturers
- Medical and/or treatment advice
- Defamatory or fraudulent information
- Spam (includes repeated posts, comments, and links to other sites)
- Copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics
- Documents of any kind
- Comments or images that suggest illegal activity or that contain illegal content
- Partisan political views
- Discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable statements, language, or content
The Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) within the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) may remove or modify submissions that do not follow the guidelines outlined above.
The views expressed by people submitting ideas or comments may not reflect those of the FDA.
Your name is the only identifying information that will be displayed with your input on the IdeaScale site. If you do not want your name displayed, you can participate anonymously. For instructions on how to participate anonymously, please view the FAQs.
Your email address will be used by IdeaScale to confirm that your ideas, questions, and comments have been received and to notify you if someone comments on one of your ideas. Your email address will only be seen by moderators in the event that further input on your part is needed to clarify an idea, question, or comment you have submitted.
The Center for Drug Evaluation and Research within the FDA will use this IdeaScale page for external relations (communications/outreach/public dialogue), to exchange ideas and information with the general public, and to promote transparency.
Please note that submitted comments will be analyzed and may appear in FDA reports or plans. The FDA will not attribute comments to a specific person in a public report. However, the FDA does not guarantee the confidentiality of information submitted.